1 CENT SHIPPING on orders over $99!
Enter code 'ONECENT' at checkout.
On computers, enter code on the right side of your checkout screenin the box labeled 'Enter Code Here.'
On mobile devices, after clicking 'Checkout', click 'Show Order Summary' and enter code in box labeled 'Enter Code Here.'
If you are unable to input the code, please checkout and email us at email@example.com and we will apply the discount to your order.
Landed Wine Offers wine from our regular inventory and also through out one day-cellar Events. Orders that include items from our regular inventory and 1-Day Cellar Events will ship together when the order is ready in its entirety.
We offer out customers the option of FedEx Ground and Golden State Overnight (GSO). We recommend FedEx when shipping to residential addresses.
Shipping Cost is flat rate per order.
||Time to Southern & Central California
||Time to Northern California
|Golden State Overnight (GSO)
- We only ship to CALIFORNIA addresses.
- We cannot ship to United States Postal Service PO Boxes.
- All orders ship from our Ventura County warehouse using insulated and protective packaging. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- All packages must be signed for by an adult aged 21+. Drivers will not leave packages unattended.
- We recommend shipping to business addresses
- Saturday delivery is included at no additional charge, when applicable
- Orders placed before 3pm typically ship the same business day. Orders received on weekends or holidays will ship the next business day. Please check the
- FedEx Ground delivers to business addresses Monday to Friday; they delivery to residential addresses Tuesday to Saturday
- FedEx Ground deliveries typically take one business day to reach addresses in Southern and Central California. They take 2 business days to reach addresses in Northern California
- Golden State delivers to all addresses Monday through Saturday
Landed Wine is not responsible for the late shipment, delivery or cancellation of your order. While we work hard to reduce late shipments, missed deliveries and cancelled orders, they can occur. This can be caused by incorrect inventory numbers, late, damaged or incorrectly shipped bottles, weather delays, driver shortages, missing address information, and persons unable to sign for the packages. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
- The following holidays will affect deliveriesin 2018. This schedule includes Holiday closures of Landed Wine, FedEx and Golden State Overnight. Orders will ship the next business day and deliveries will be made the next business day: Thanksgiving, November 22, No Shipments, No Deliveries; Christmas, December 25, No Shipments, No Deliveries; New Years Day. January 1, No Shipments, No Deliveries